Pages

Thursday 26 November 2015

Touch Rugby With Trevor

Touch rugby With Trevor

For the last 4 weeks of touch rugby we have been doing cool things with him now it's time for you to kick back relax and listen to this.When the touch rugby man which his name is Trevor teaches us rugby the main bit I like with him was zigzagging around the students from in our class,The second one I like is like kind of the same but you have to throw the ball to the end of the line and then they run with the ball.And their are a lot of other games but I chose my ones I like.


When we did lots more of other activities with him It was fun because he taught us kids how to play even though some people know already how to do it.After he finishes teaching us all of our class say thank you for teaching us and I would like to say to trevor a big thank you for teaching us and then go back to class and keep and working hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment